Performances, rehearsals, meetings or events—no matter your needs, Steppenwolf has the perfect space for groups of all sizes.
Learn more about Steppenwolf's available rental spaces below, and fill out this event inquiry form to contact a member of our team.
Meeting & Rehearsal Spaces
Steppenwolf offers eight meeting and rehearsal spaces:
- Merle Reskin Rehearsal Hall - 102 Capacity
- Rehearsal Hall A - 158 Capacity
- Rehearsal Hall B - 77 Capacity
- Reflection Gallery - 40 Capacity
- The Lounge - 23 Capacity
- The Meet Up Space - 40 Capacity
- Makers Studio - 52 Capacity
- Learner Lab - 20 Capacity
INCLUDED IN RENTAL PRICE
- Steppenwolf’s supply of tables, chairs and linens.
- Set-up and tear-down of Steppenwolf furniture.
- Lobbies are complimentary with rental of corresponding theaters.
- A $50 technology fee will apply when using basic in-house technology (e.g. hybrid meeting equipment, screen, and projector).
- Additional fees may apply for more complex and theatrical technology needs (e.g. lights and sound system).
- Additional costs will apply when using Food & Beverage, Parking, Production staff, Front of House staff and Security personnel.
- Steppenwolf may ask Rental clients to pay for Facilities personnel if their event happens outside regular business hours, on a weekend, or on a holiday. Hours are subject to change and often dependent on show schedules. Hours are typically:
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Renting parties are responsible for arranging catering services and equipment. Steppenwolf will provide a list of preferred caterers. No outside liquor in the space is allowed. Steppenwolf will provide all bartending services.
Would you like to speak to a Steppenwolf Events Manager about your upcoming event? Use the inquiry form below to submit your event details, and a member of our team will contact you.