Steppenwolf’s Young Professionals Group
The Steppenwolf Associates is a collective of the curious, the creative and the compassionate.
We are a group of over 100 young professionals working to inspire Chicago teens to become lifelong theatre lovers. We are united around a passion for performance, an appreciation for arts education and the inherent ability to cut loose while giving back. We give back by fundraising for Steppenwolf Education.
Members receive great benefits including membership nights at the theater, private post-show events with artists, mentorship opportunities with Chicago high school students, access to great networking and social events, discounted tickets and more! Admission to the Steppenwolf Associates occurs on a rolling basis.
Members interested in deepening their involvement with the Associates may be interested in joining the Steppenwolf Associates Board. Associates Board members give an increased annual gift and receive additional exclusive benefits, like networking with the Steppenwolf Board of Trustees at exclusive events, holding governing positions within the Steppenwolf Associates, and more. If you would like to learn more about joining the Steppenwolf Associates Board, email email@example.com.
$125 annual gift to Steppenwolf
Admission to the Steppenwolf Associates occurs on a rolling basis.
Steppenwolf Associates Membership Benefits
- Invitations to special virtual events throughout the year with Steppenwolf artists in conversations about their work.
- Complimentary Steppenwolf NOW subscription
- Members-only discounted tickets to Steppenwolf’s virtual Women in the Arts event this spring
- Invitation to member networking events featuring exclusive behind-the-scenes theater experiences and professional growth opportunities.
- Special volunteer opportunities with the Young Adult Council.
- Membership recognition on Steppenwolf Theatre’s website.
- Opportunity to serve on a committee to help guide and execute yearly activities, fundraising events, membership mixers and more.
Associates Board Members
|Jonathan Blanc||Ben & Aja Blanc Studio|
|Alex Block||CCS Fundraising|
|Bridget Byrne||Andersen Tax LLC|
|Nigel Caine||Slalom Consulting|
|Isaac Colunga||Ice Miller LLP|
|Ellie Davidson||Ardagh Group|
|Kevin B. Goldstein||Winston & Strawn LLP|
|Aimee Graham||The Brattle Group, Inc.|
|Peter Hegel||Paul Hastings|
|Andrew Holden||AbbVie Inc.|
|Halley C. Hoffman||University of Chicago|
U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs
|Julia Luscombe||Feeding America|
|Katherine Nardin||Chicago Public Library Foundation|
|Adrienne Pope||Redel Rentals LLC|
|Shilpa Rupani||Chicago Blackhawks|
|Jennifer Stuart||PHD Media|
|David Wagener||Skadden Arps Meagher & Flom|
Ropes & Gray LLP