Steppenwolf’s Young Professionals Group
The Steppenwolf Associates is a collective of the curious, the creative and the compassionate.
We are a group of over 100 young professionals working to inspire Chicago teens to become lifelong theatre lovers. We are united around a passion for performance, an appreciation for arts education and the inherent ability to cut loose while giving back. We give back by fundraising for Steppenwolf Education.
Members receive great benefits including membership nights at the theater, private post-show events with artists, mentorship opportunities with Chicago high school students, access to great networking and social events, discounted tickets and more! Admission to the Steppenwolf Associates occurs on a rolling basis.
Members interested in deepening their involvement with the Associates may be interested in joining the Steppenwolf Associates Board. Associates Board members give an increased annual gift and receive additional exclusive benefits, like networking with the Steppenwolf Board of Trustees at exclusive events, holding governing positions within the Steppenwolf Associates, and more. If you would like to learn more about joining the Steppenwolf Associates Board, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steppenwolf Associates - $150 annual gift to Steppenwolf
Admission to the Steppenwolf Associates occurs on a rolling basis.
Steppenwolf Associates Membership Benefits
- Invitation to exclusive @ll Access events at the theater, including private artistic conversations with Steppenwolf artists.
- Discounted tickets to Steppenwolf through our Associates Card Membership.
- Members-only discounted ticket to Steppenwolf’s annual Gala, the largest fundraising event of the year.
- Invitation to member networking events featuring exclusive behind-the-scenes theater experiences and professional growth opportunities.
- Special volunteer opportunities with the Young Adult Council.
- Membership recognition in Steppenwolf Theatre’s program book and on the website.
- Opportunity to serve on a committee to help guide and execute yearly activities, fundraising events, membership mixers and more.
Associates Board Members
|Jonathan Blanc||Ben & Aja Blanc Studio|
|Alex Block||CCS Fundraising|
|Bridget Byrne||Andersen Tax LLC|
|Nigel Caine||Slalom Consulting|
|Isaac Colunga||Ice Miller LLP|
|Ellie Davidson||Ardagh Group|
|Kevin B. Goldstein||Winston & Strawn LLP|
|Aimee Graham||Dentons US LLP|
|Peter Hegel||Paul Hastings|
|Andrew Holden||AbbVie Inc.|
|Halley C. Hoffman||University of Chicago|
U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs
|Julia Luscombe||Feeding America|
|Eléonore Moncheur de Rieudotte||IA Collaborative|
|Katherine Nardin||Chicago Public Library Foundation|
|Adrienne Pope||Redel Rentals LLC|
|Shilpa Rupani||Chicago Blackhawks|
|Jennifer Stuart||PHD Media|
|David Wagener||Skadden Arps Meagher & Flom|
|Allan Waite||Harris Theatre for Music and Dance|
Ropes & Gray LLP