WITH YOUR SUPPORT, WE CREATE, EVOLVE AND BUILD.
Our donors are an essential part of the Steppenwolf family. Your gift today will help us discover new ways of storytelling and community.
Specifically, your gift helps Steppenwolf:
- We’re back live on stage, with six full productions in the 2022/23 season, and two Steppenwolf for Young Adults productions.
- We’re commissioning America’s best playwrights to capture this moment in new writing.
- After urgent calls for social justice, we are working to make a more diverse and equitable theatre community.
- In 2021, we opened our beautiful new campus on Halsted Street, which serves as a beacon of hope for our collective future.
Thank you for making your most generous gift. Your tax-deductible donation safeguards Steppenwolf’s future, ensuring that we continue to make great theatre together.
Steppenwolf is a community-supported not-for-profit company. Your contribution will qualify as a charitable contribution under Internal Revenue Code. Steppenwolf's Federal ID # is 51-0149370.
WAYS TO GIVE:
- Online today
- Mail a check made payable to Steppenwolf Theatre Company to the Steppenwolf Annual Fund, 1650 N Halsted St Chicago, IL 60614
- Gifts of stock
- Include Steppenwolf in your estate
Make a tax-deductible gift online
OUR EXPANDED CAMPUS
Click below to learn more about our Building on Excellence Capital Campaign.
HAVE A QUESTION?
If you are interested in making a special gift and have a question, please contact Laura Perlow, Individual Giving Director, at 312-654-5617 or email@example.com.