WE’RE a chicago theatre-we don't break
WITH YOUR SUPPORT, WE CREATE, EVOLVE AND BUILD.
Now more than ever, our donors are an essential part of the Steppenwolf family. Your gift today will help us discover new ways of storytelling and community building that will continue long after we’re back on stage.
Specifically, your gift helps Steppenwolf:
- We’re back live on stage, with five full productions in the 2021/22 season.
- Through Steppenwolf NOW our new virtual programming stream, we’re creating original, dynamic and diverse offerings for a global audience.
- We’re commissioning America’s best playwrights to capture this moment in new writing.
- We’re transforming our education programs for the virtual classroom, keeping arts education alive during this challenging school year.
- After urgent calls for social justice, we are working to make a more diverse and equitable theatre community.
- A global audience is joining us– 20,000 students on four continents have registered for our education programs and Steppenwolf NOW members come from 41 states and 12 countries and counting.
- Construction continues on our beautiful new campus on Halsted Street, serving as a beacon of hope for our collective future.
Thank you for making your most generous gift. Your tax-deductible donation does more than see us through a difficult time—it safeguards Steppenwolf’s future, ensuring that we continue to make great theatre together.
Steppenwolf is a community-supported not-for-profit company. Your contribution will qualify as a charitable contribution under Internal Revenue Code. Steppenwolf's Federal ID # is 51-0149370.
WAYS TO GIVE:
Make a tax-deductible gift online
HAVE A QUESTION?
If you are interested in making a special gift and have a question, please contact Laura Perlow, Individual Giving Director, at 312-654-5617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.