The Compass is a groundbreaking, live interactive performance that explores the intersection of technology and decision-making. At the center of The Compass is a trial, determining the fate of a young person who used the app to make a life-altering decision. In this play, every show will end differently, depending on what you, the audience, decide. Join us as we navigate the question: When someone else, or something else, tells you what to do, what exactly are you responsible for?
What to expect
1. Interactive does not mean that you will be pulled onstage; however, you will participate in a group discussion moderated by an actor. 2. Purchasing a ticket guarantees admission. We will let you know your seats when you arrive. 3.As an audience member, you will be asked to: make decisions; persuade others of your opinion; determine the fate of those on stage; have fun and enjoy the show!
Watch & Listen
Cast & Artists
- Stage Manager: Cassie Calderone
- Lighting Design: J.R. Lederle
- Scenic Design: Courtney O'Neill
- Directed by: Michael Rohd
- Sound Design: Rick Sims
- Costume Design: Carolyn Rose Sullivan
- Devised by: Michael Rohd
- Projecton Design: Joseph A. Burke
- Content Creator: David Masnato
- Dialect Coach: Eva Breneman
- Casting: Jessamyn Fuller