In 1943 two young men enlist in the army and navy to serve their country and save the world. Thirty years later, their sons Tony and Stan stand in the cold all night long in line… for tickets to Foghat. There’s sacrifice and there’s, well… sacrifice.
Following his acclaimed This Train and Stations Lost, Tony Fitzpatrick looks back to look forward at our nation of heat.
Cast & Artists
- Stage Manager: Jennifer Aparicio
- Sound Design: Barry Bennett
- Directed by: Ann Filmer
- Author: Tony Fitzpatrick
- Author: Stan Klein
- Assistant Director: Marissa McKown
- Scenic Design: Kurt Sharp
- Lighting Design: Mac Vaughey
- Film and Video Art: Kristin Reeves
- Projection Consultant: Bruce Chudacoff
- Opening Night Guest Performer: Joe Pug
"Seductive...dreamy...[a] ghostly moving landscape." - Chicago Sun-Times