SynopsisWithin an old man's dying few seconds, he experiences the distorted and painful dreams of his most influential acts and their consequences. He must witness the birth of his life's work and its devastating effect on those people closest to him and ultimately on the whole world. Darkly poetic and arresting, He Who brings together live performers, puppets, and original music for an intimate audience experience.
SupportSupport for Garage Rep comes through the "Leading for the Future Initiative," a program of the Nonprofit Finance Fund, funded by the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation.
Steppenwolf does not offer advisories about subject matter, as sensitivities vary from person to person.If you have any questions about content, age-appropriateness or stage effects(such as strobe lights or theatrical fog) that might have a bearing on patron comfort, please contact the box office at 312-335-1650.
To download the program click here.
Come to Garage Rep and stay for our late night improv show Almost Atlanta!
Watch & Listen
Cast & Artists
- Costume Design: Rachel Birnbaum
- Lighting Design: Jeff Glass
- Stage Manager: Danielle Love
- Author: Michael Montenegro
- Directed by: Michael Montenegro
- Scenic Design, Costume Design and Casting: Michael Montenegro
- Musical Direction & Composition: Jude Mathews
- Dress Design: Karen Hoyer
- Production Manager: Stephen Lieto
- Understudy: Syrie Antrim-Cambium