SynopsisOpened February 21, 1999 A famous architect has died and left a mysterious will, prompting his children and their best friend to wonder about their families' history. Darkly funny, Richard Greenberg's Three Days of Rain trips through time, playing children's perceptions against their parents's reality. In this gentle collision of past and present Greenberg explores the complex search for the truth about our parents and ourselves.
Steppenwolf does not offer advisories about subject matter, as sensitivities vary from person to person.If you have any questions about content, age-appropriateness or stage effects(such as strobe lights or theatrical fog) that might have a bearing on patron comfort, please contact the box office at 312-335-1650.
Watch & Listen
Cast & Artists
- Sound Design: Michael Bodeen
- Original Music: Michael Bodeen
- Author: Richard Greenberg
- Stage Manager: Laura Koch
- Sound Design: Rob Milburn
- Original Music: Rob Milburn
- Costume Design: Allison Reeds
- Scenic Design: Todd Rosenthal
- Directed by: ensemble member Anna D. Shapiro
- Lighting Design: Christine A. Solger-Binder
- Dramaturg: Michele Volansky
"Anyone who saw Three Days of Rain knows how adept Greenberg is at crafting compelling characters and how well the folks at Steppenwolf are at bringing them to life."