SynopsisLydie Breeze went to Australia in 1987. Find out more about our productions that traveled beyond Chicago.
Steppenwolf does not offer advisories about subject matter, as sensitivities vary from person to person.If you have any questions about content, age-appropriateness or stage effects(such as strobe lights or theatrical fog) that might have a bearing on patron comfort, please contact the box office at 312-335-1650.
Cast & Artists
- Original Music: H.E. Baccus
- Stage Manager: Douglas Bryan Bean
- Costume Design: Nan Cibula-Jenkins
- Sound Design: Rob Milburn
- Directed by: ensemble member Rondi Reed
- Scenic Design: Kevin Rigdon
- Lighting Design: Kevin Rigdon
- Assistant to the Director: Richard Sandoval