SynopsisOrphans went to New York in 1985 and London in 1996. Find out more about our productions that traveled beyond Chicago.
Steppenwolf does not offer advisories about subject matter, as sensitivities vary from person to person.If you have any questions about content, age-appropriateness or stage effects(such as strobe lights or theatrical fog) that might have a bearing on patron comfort, please contact the box office at 312-335-1650.
Watch & Listen
Cast & Artists
- Stage Manager: Douglas Bryan Bean
- Costume Design: Cookie Gluck
- Scenic Design: Kevin Rigdon
- Lighting Design: Kevin Rigdon
- Directed by: ensemble member Gary Sinise
- Sound Design: ensemble member Gary Sinise
- Sound Design: Laurie Metcalf
- Prop Design: Lori S. Sugar Music by Pat Metheny and Lyle Mays
Featured Ensemble Members
Steppenwolf presents Orphans
Frank Rich's review of Orphans for The New York Times.