Your Gift Makes the Difference
No other group contributes to the success of Steppenwolf as much as our generous group of individual donors. In appreciation of their support, we offer a variety of benefits designed to bring donors closer to the artists of Steppenwolf.
Need more information or have a question about your benefits?
Contact Suzanne Miller, Annual Giving Director, at (312) 654-5617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Fund donors receive a variety of special event benefits designed to bring them closer the artists of Steppenwolf. For more information, contact Donor Services at (312) 654-5617.
- A poster from the Steppenwolf season
- Advance email notification of special ticket opportunities
- Invitation to the Season Preview Event
- Invitation to a Rehearsal Hall Reception Event with the actors from one production
- Yearlong recognition in the Steppenwolf Season Program
- An invitation to one Directors Circle Member Night with Steppenwolf artists
- A poster from the Steppenwolf season autographed by the cast
The Directors Circle is a distinguished group of individuals who support annual operations at Steppenwolf and enjoy VIP ticketing services and invitations to private events with the Steppenwolf ensemble. For more information or to join, please contact Jessica Gretch at (312) 654-5672 or fill out this secure form.
Benefactor ($2,000 to $4,999)
- Two complimentary subscriptions to the full season with guaranteed prime seating
- VIP Ticketing Services: unlimited ticket exchanges and dedicated staff to handle changes and purchases; advance sales opportunities to one-night-only performances and other special events
- Three Member Nights each season: special events featuring Steppenwolf ensemble members in conversation about their work
- Your choice of one poster from the Steppenwolf season signed by the cast
- Yearlong recognition in the Steppenwolf program
- One round of complimentary beverages on your performance night
Patron ($5,000 to $9,999)
- Two subscriptions may be used for Steppenwolf's Opening Night series, which includes a post-show party with the cast
- Invitation to one pre-performance Opening Night Dinner Celebration where you can meet and network with Steppenwolf artists and trustees
- Recognition on the Donor Wall located in the Downstairs Theater Lobby
Distinguished Patron ($10,000 to $14,999)
- Invitation to all pre-show Opening Night Dinner Celebrations throughout the season
- Complimentary parking in the Steppenwolf Garage for one vehicle on your performance night (space permitting)
- Concierge service securing house seats for Broadway and regional theaters
- Opportunity to join a consortium of individual sponsors for a Steppenwolf production
Individual Production Sponsorship
Our artists' visions come to life because of the leadership support of Individual Production Sponsors. For more information about sponsorship, contact Eric Evenskaas, Senior Development Director at (312) 654-5615 or email@example.com.
Individual Production Sponsor ($15,000 to $24,999)
- Seating for 4 at the Opening Night Celebration performance and pre-show reception of your sponsored production with recognition by Steppenwolf leadership during opening remarks
- Opportunity to host a special sponsor night during the run with 6 tickets and a champagne toast with the cast backstage following a performance
- Recognition as a Production Sponsor on the program book title page, opening night invitation and lobby signage, plus yearlong recognition on the lobby donor wall, program books and website
- Memento from your sponsored production signed by the cast
- Invitation for two to all Opening Night Celebrations during the season
- Two Directors Circle memberships, including VIP subscriptions and ticketing priveleges
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle on your performance night
Grand Production Sponsor ($25,000 to $49,999)
- All benefits of an Individual Production Sponsor with an increase to 10 tickets for your special night at the theater to see your sponsored production
- Invitation to cocktails with a lead artist in your sponsored production
- Invitations to exclusive dinners with Steppenwolf artists to learn about projects in development
Premiere Production Sponsor ($50,000 to $99,999)
- All benefits of a Grand Production Sponsor
- Private dinner with ensemble member
- Recognition on show marketing materials
Individual Season Sponsor ($100,000+)
- Highly customized recognition and benefits
By committing to an Individual Production Sponsorship level for 3 years, Ensemble Fund members powerfully impact Steppenwolf’s ability to develop major, ensemble-driven projects from conception to production. The Ensemble Fund provides Steppenwolf with the artistic resources to plan for script-development workshops, increased cast sizes or rehearsal time and extraordinary production elements. For more information about Steppenwolf’s Ensemble Fund, contact Eric Evenskaas, Senior Development Director at (312) 654-5615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to Individual Production Sponsorship benefits listed above, members receive:
- Featured recognition as an Ensemble Fund contributor in program book and on the lobby donor wall
- Invitations to the annual Ensemble Fund dinner, an intimate evening with supporters and Steppenwolf ensemble members