Join the Directors Circle today to help shape Steppenwolf’s tomorrow.
Directors Circle members are foundational to supporting Steppenwolf’s annual operations and bringing the plays to life onstage. In return, members enjoy exclusive, VIP benefits that include dedicated staff members to help with ticketing and all-access events with Steppenwolf artists.
Past Directors Circle Membership Nights include:
- Season Celebration with Artistic Director Anna D. Shapiro
- Rejoice! The Music of The Christians
- Ms. Blakk For President: A Campaign Style Guide
- Up Close with Tracy Letts
Comprised of members that span the theatre’s esteemed history, the Directors Circle is a key part of the Steppenwolf Family.
Membership gets you great perks
Benefactor ($2,000 to $4,999)
- Two complimentary subscriptions to the full season with guaranteed prime seating
- VIP Ticketing Services: unlimited ticket exchanges and dedicated staff to handle changes and purchases; advance sales opportunities to one-night-only performances and other special events
- Three Member Nights each season: special events featuring Steppenwolf ensemble members in conversation about their work
- Your choice of one poster from the Steppenwolf season signed by the cast
- Yearlong recognition in the Steppenwolf program
- One round of complimentary beverages on your performance night
Patron ($5,000 to $9,999)
- Two subscriptions may be used for Steppenwolf's Opening Night series, which includes a post-show party with the cast
- Invitation to one pre-performance Opening Night Dinner Celebration where you can meet and network with Steppenwolf artists and trustees
- Recognition on the Donor Wall located in the Downstairs Theatre Lobby
Distinguished Patron ($10,000 to $14,999)
- Invitation to all pre-show Opening Night Dinner Celebrations throughout the season
- Complimentary parking in the Steppenwolf Garage for one vehicle on your performance night (space permitting)
- Concierge service securing house seats for Broadway and regional theaters
- Opportunity to join a consortium of individual sponsors for a Steppenwolf production
Directors Circle Committee
Members of the Directors Circle Committee serve as advocates and ambassadors of this important donor program, helping Steppenwolf grow the membership base, and providing feedback on the member experience. Committee members bring their own passion and ideas to four committee meetings each season, which feature insider access to news and events and special presentations from Steppenwolf artists. For more information please contact Suzanne Miller, Individual Giving Director, at email@example.com.
Committee Membership 2019/20 Season:
Beth Davis, Steppenwolf Trustee
Rebecca Johnston, Steppenwolf Trustee
Aimee Graham, Steppenwolf Associates Liaison
Toni Sandor Smith
Frances E. Tuite