Corporate Giving Opportunities
A Tony Award-winning theatre known for innovation, artist-driven productions, Steppenwolf is among Chicago’s most acclaimed arts organizations and has helped define Chicago’s cultural identity across the globe.
A partnership with Steppenwolf links your company with a recognizable brand that has become synonymous with quality and innovation. By aligning with Steppenwolf, our corporate partners demonstrate a commitment to civic leadership and gain access to the theatre’s unique opportunities for brand exposure, client entertainment and employee engagement. Steppenwolf will customize a package to fit the needs and priorities of your company.
Season and Production Sponsorships
Benefactor Season Sponsors ($50,000 and above)
Emphasize your organization’s commitment to Chicago’s arts patrons and Steppenwolf’s annual audience of 200,000 by contributing significantly to the plays and programming on Steppenwolf’s stages. Receive the highest level of corporate exposure and the opportunity to play a leadership role with Steppenwolf as a Benefactor Sponsor. Enjoy year-long brand recognition that aligns with Steppenwolf’s programs and productions through season-long advertising, street banners, lobby signage, and more.
In addition, gain deeper access to Steppenwolf’s unique behind-the-scenes opportunities to entertain your top clients or provide great events for your employees. Enrich your corporate community with one-of-a-kind events and exposure to great plays and artists, and position your company as a cultural leader on both the regional and national scale. Deliver an experience at Steppenwolf unlike anywhere in the city!
Corporate Production Sponsor ($25,000 and above)
Support Chicago’s vibrant arts and culture scene in a big way and gain exceptional brand exposure on the selected play of your choice! As a Corporate Production Sponsor, your company’s contribution gains you access to Steppenwolf artists, ensemble and behind-the-scenes experiences. Match your brand with an exciting, vibrant new play at Steppenwolf, and design custom entertaining events for a special night at the theater around the production. Corporate Production Sponsors gain exposure to more than 30,000 audience members and an impressive advertising reach for the plays with more than one-million impressions with our detailed marketing strategies.
Corporate Arts Council
With an annual commitment of just $10,000, Steppenwolf’s Corporate Arts Council brings together a community of smart, innovative companies to connect in a unique, exciting environment at the theater. Supporting a variety of programming that directly impacts Steppenwolf’s mission to foster and support new talent, the Corporate Arts Council engages throughout the year to network, entertain, and give back.
Program Specific Support
- Steppenwolf for Young Adults: Steppenwolf for Young Adults is an innovative arts education program that uses the power of theatre and purposefully designed educational initiatives to encourage adolescents to be civically-engaged lifelong learners. The program provides 16,000 teens and families in Chicago with high-quality arts experiences, and the Chicago Public Schools with meaningful arts-based educational resources.
- Steppenwolf’s Young Adult Council: Our after-school arts leadership program for high school students provides teens the opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a professional theatre, gain mentorship from Steppenwolf staff, organize events, and learn to speak confidently and knowledgably about theatre.
- Professional Leadership Program: This program offers robust apprenticeship and internship opportunities to individuals seeking a firm pathway to a career in the arts, and provides learning experiences, mentorship and networking opportunities for the next generation of arts professionals.
- Multicultural Fellowship: In conjunction with the Professional Leadership Program, Steppenwolf provides opportunities for candidates of color to gain leadership training, management skills and hands-on experience to become the next generation of arts leaders of color.
- Veterans Night Series: An integral part of Steppenwolf’s outreach into the Chicago community, Steppenwolf opens our doors to American veterans, homeless and low-income individuals, and other underserved communities to enjoy a complimentary meal and exclusive final dress rehearsal performance of our plays, and be our first audience to see each production.
- Accessibility Programming: Committed to making the Steppenwolf experience accessible to everyone, Steppenwolf’s award-winning accessibility programming offers services for patrons with mobility disabilities, are deaf or hard-of-hearing, and blind or visually impaired.
For more information about corporate giving opportunities, please contact Krista Bondi, Institutional Partnerships Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with other levels of support, these additional partnership levels are extremely flexible, work within your budget, and allow Steppenwolf staff to create customized benefit packages that enhance your specific business goals while still accessing exciting entertaining and visibility opportunities.
For more information about giving opportunities, please contact Krista Bondi, Institutional Partnerships Manager, at email@example.com.