Professional Leadership Programs
Apprenticeship, Internship and Multicultural Fellowship
Steppenwolf Theatre Company’s Professional Leadership Programs offer opportunities for students, graduates, and professionals to experience the inner-workings of a professional theatre from every angle. Each of these programs includes a uniquely hands-on experience coupled with mentorship and professional development.
Watch a video documenting the Apprentice experience.
Please note that the applications for the 2014 – 2015 Professional Leadership Programs will be available in December 2013.
Program Dates: June 2 - August 29, 2014
9-Month Apprenticeship & Multicultural Fellowship
Program Dates: September 2, 2014 – May 29, 2015
What to Expect
- Formalized and comprehensive training in arts administration or production
- Focus on professional development and networking
- Lifelong connections to peers, mentors and artists
- Independent and collective learning projects
- Hands-on experience for future career opportunities
- Discount and free tickets to area theaters
- Ability to witness firsthand how a world-class theater operates
Find out more
American Express is the sponsor of the Professional Leadership Program & Multicultural Fellowship
Major corporate supporter of Steppenwolf’s career readiness and professional leadership program