Frank Galati, Steppenwolf's Tony Award-winning director of The Grapes of Wrath, retells the spiritual and profound tale of Everyman.
This timeless moral play, at the root of modern drama, comes to life with a diverse ensemble cast and the exquisite voices of the Windy City Gay Chorus singing Gregorian chant. Celebrate Everyman's discovery of renewed life as he journeys through Death's portals and learns who will accompany him in his final hour.
Watch & Listen
Cast & Artists
- Author: Frank Galati
- Directed by: ensemble member Frank Galati
- Scenic Design: John Paoletti
- Costume Design: John Paoletti
- Lighting Design: Kevin Rigdon
- Sound Design: Rob Milburn
- Stage Manager: Malcolm Ewen
- Featuring The Windy City Gay Chorus
musical director Ed Zelnis
Projection Design: Royd Climenhaga
Choreography: Kenny Ingram
Featured Ensemble Members